Buyers of almost any type of commercial property will benefit from a
Commercial Inspection. If you are thinking of purchasing any commercial building - you will benefit from an
- Types of Commercial Inspections
- What's Included in a Commercial Inspection?
- The Commercial Inspection Report
- Fees for Commercial Inspections
1. Types of Commercial Inspections
Certified Inspectors from ACISS are experienced in inspecting a variety of
commercial properties including, but not limited to:
- Apartment Buildings
- Convenience Stores
- Church Complexes
- Industrial Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Retail Complexes
- Strip Malls
- Warehouse Buildings
2. What's Included in a Commercial Inspection?
ACISS Inspectors will review the condition of the building's property, structure and systems. The inspection will evaluate all the major components of the building including but not limited to:
- Roof structures overhangs and balconies
- Foundations and Basements
- Electrical Systems and distribution
- Heating and Cooling Systems including boilers
- Plumbing Systems
- Interior structure, walls, ceilings, windows, doors, stairways, railings
- Attic, Roof Spaces and Crawl Spaces
- Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms, Kitchens and other specialty areas
3. The Commercial Inspection Report
The Commercial Inspection Report includes an visual evaluation of the condition of the building and property, clearly stating existing deficiencies and indicating potential problems. The report is provided to the client a few days after the inspection has been conducted.
A Commercial Inspection will provide you with a report outlining maintenance items, minor repairs, major repairs and include prioritizing and budget pricing to give you peace of mind about the investment you are about to make.
While in many instances a Commercial Inspection is similar to a residential Inspection, The scope of the inspection is specific to a variety of factors: age, occupancy and type of construction.
4. Fees for Commercial Inspections
The following is intended to give an approximation of fees for our inspection services.
Please contact our office for exact quotations. The fees are based on many variables, including: building age, size, usage and report requirements.
Industrial,Office or Retail Space
Less than 10,000 sqft $1,000 and up
10,000 to 50,000 sqft $1,100 to $3,000
50,000 to 100,000 sqft $2,000 to $4,000
Greater than 100,000 Kindly call our office.
Prices may vary based on building and system complexities - Call for your free quotation 7 days a week.